-->

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bead Woven Rings

This afternoon I sat down and made a couple of bead woven rings.  So much fun to make, and these are interesting because the beads are not uniform size.

IMG_0231

I will be putting them up for sale in my Etsy shop next week.

My life this last year or so has been really interesting.  I am currently living in govt housing, which I’m not real keen on – okay, I hate it.  I’m in a one bedroom unit that faces south and doesn’t get any direct sunlight.  It is always cold, especially in winter.  My neighbours seem to have a fondness for loud music, and not just one lot of neighbours either.  But I have to admit is is better than it was.  I’ve been here 10 months now.  I figure if I can cope with living here than I can cope with anything.

I am looking for a private rental, out of Orange which is where I live now.  I am looking in a small town 20 minutes from here called Molong.  It’s a lovely little town, and I have good friends who live there.  I have been looking for a nice 3 bedroom house with a nice big yard where I can have a dog and some chooks and a vege patch.  There isn’t anything available at the moment but the right place will turn up at the right time.

In preparation for moving I gave up my job.  I was working part time at a job I enjoyed.  I was a little sad to go, but it paves the way for bigger and better things to come along.

Giving up my job has enabled me to start creating again.  At this point in time I will not be doing any sewn creations.  I am looking at bead weaving, dream catchers, and medicine bags.  And I will talk about all of that in another blog post.

I really appreciate my readers (do I have any yet?).  Would you please leave a comment and let me know you were here.  Thank you so much.  Mwah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment