-->

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Native American Crafts on Etsy

One of my passions in life is the crafts and culture of the Native Americans.  I love their philosophy, their connection to Mumma Earth, and their respect for all creatures.  I love how they use parts of the animals in their crafts as a way of honouring that animal, whether it’s feathers from a bird, leather hide from a buffalo, or the bones of a coyote.  I love that respect that they have.
I already make dream catchers.  And I plan on making more Native American inspired crafts.  But I have most of my crafting supplies packed ready to move. So there is no crafting here until after I move, well, except for my knitting that is.
Here is a Native American Treasury I created on Etsy.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please click on the picture to go to the Treasury on Etsy.
NaAmerican

No comments:

Post a Comment