-->

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abundance

Wow, it’s a bout a month until market day at Earth Walkers.  I think I’m trying to do to many things at once and successfully not getting much done.  Well, not much creating that is.

Because there are 4 different sellers, we all have our own Purchasing policies.  I’ve been working on mine, and they are now on the page as a Note.

The other thing I’ve been working on the last couple of days is getting my part of the prize done.  And I’m so happy with her.

P5170004

She is an Abundance Goddess.  On her belly is a piece of green jade with a triquetra on it.  Jade is associated with abundance, prosperity, and luck.  So she is done and her photo uploaded on the page now.

P5170005

This book of Egyptian Prosperity Magic was provided by Giuliana of Worldly Treasures.  Lots of great information in this book.  This is also part of the prize pack.

There are two more items to go into the prize pack.  Unfortunately they are not quite ready as the makers are still waiting for supplies via the postman.

No comments:

Post a Comment