-->

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bags and Dolls

I am still busy creating for my market.  It’s less than two weeks away now.  I know I will have enough things made.  I’m getting excited seeing so many lovely creations in my home.  Will be nice to see them all go to their forever homes.

I still have a few things to make, and lots of ideas ready to explore after market.  This has become a really exciting journey for me, and I’m happy to be able to share it with so many.  There are lots of great things happening in my personal and spiritual life too.  But those stories have to wait for another day.

smallmonsterbag

Here is one of my latest creations.  It’s a cute little monster bag.  I’m thinking she needs eyebrows.  But I’m so happy with her.  Lots of work in her, as the seam on the inside is hand-stitched to cover the raw edges, and the handles and binding around the top are hand-stitched on as well.  She is once again lined with dense cotton batting, and she has a small magnetic snap for closure.  I’m hoping to have another one made for market, but I’m not sure if it will happen yet.

7155643161_6e1fc65e13_b

This is my pride and joy.  She still needs some finishing touches.  She is from Magic Threads’ pattern, The Secret Keeper.  She is a little Halloween crone, as yet un-named.  She is 12” tall.  I will only have one available at the Market, and she will be at a very special introductory price.

There are more goodies yet to be made, and I will be offering some readings at very special prices as well.  Even though I am really busy, it is lots of fun and I am enjoying myself immensely.

2 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful Johannah! I adore them! You will do brilliantly at the markets! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations
    xxJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are putting such care and detail into your beautiful creations...no wonder you can say you are very busy but also having fun :) Love them all, and wishing you lots more fun as you prepare for the market!

    ReplyDelete