-->

Friday, June 8, 2012

Shaman Necklace

7162152019_14664ab995_b

I had purchased this gorgeous Chinese Jade Shaman pendant from Worldly Treasures in Orange.  It is very old.  I’ve forgotten just how old so am trying to find out.  I fell in love with him when I first saw him and decided he would be the first of a hopefully long series of shaman necklaces that I was hoping to create.

7165148775_aa69cf26ea_b

I matched him up with some turquoise beads and natural coloured hemp cording and created this piece.  I am totally in love with how he has turned out.  He is certainly a piece of power.  He will be for sale at my Earth Walkers market in just over a week’s time.

Speaking of market, I still have a lot of things I want to create for market, but think I might run out of time.  There’s so many ideas swimming through my head.  I am using this market as a gauge to see what I should focus on.  So far the two pieces that have received the most attention are this necklace and the doll that I made.  Shall see what sells quickly on market day.

No comments:

Post a Comment