-->

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Counting Down

7168598867_803589d3e4_b

Only a week to go until my market on Facebook.  I’m getting really excited now.  I have a few more things I want to make, some more necklaces and some plain tarot pouches and a couple of other things.

This is a necklace I made yesterday, yes for the market.  The pendant is Mother of Pearl and the beads are rose quartz.  I did the macramé cording so it is symmetrical.  It’s a shorter necklace, but not so short that it’s a choker.

Really happy with how my necklaces are turning out.  They are so relaxing to make.  Love doing handwork.

7168066195_b42b31b471_b

The top left is a piece of Australian lepidolite, and the top right is a piece of Rhodonite.  The colours are not true to what they are in real life.  The lepidolite is more purple and the rhodonite is more pink and black.  The mother of pearl pendant at the bottom is what I used in the necklace above.  I am planning to turn the other two into necklaces this week for my market.

Really excited at what I’ve been making and how things are turning out.  This has stretched and challenged me no end.  So much fun.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment